The Red Raider Parent Club needs you.
Give a Little, Get a Lot
We need parents to volunteer to help with fundraising and hosting evetns throughout the school year for our Keyport HS students. If you become a R.R.P.C. member in good standing, you will receive a District Pass that allows you and your family FREE admission into all school and sporting events. and, if you stay with us all 4 years, your child will receive a FREE Prom Ticket and a FREE Yearbook their Senior Year.
Come to the 1st Parent Club meeting of the 2017-18 school year (on a special night) Sept. 21 at 7:30
in the Teacher’s Lounge on the 1st Floor across from the Main Office.
Did you know the Red Raider Parent Club:
• Organizes & runs the snack bar for all home football games
• Organizes & hosts the Red Raider Gift Auction
• Funds and organizes the Senior Sports Award Banquet
• Funds and organizes the Senior Academic/Farewell Banquet
• Funds and organizes Senior Halloween Breakfast
• Funds and organizes Senior Grandparent Day Christmas Breakfast
A RRPC Member in good standing will:
• Attend 6 of 9 monthly meetings (2nd Thursday of the month at 7:30pm)
• Work the snack bar for a minimum of 3 football games a season
• Plan, organize & attend the Red Raider Gift Auction
• Set up & serve at the Senior Farewell Dinner and other Senior events