Keyport Public Schools
All who are applying for a position MUST use our online application. Apply Here
- Director of Guidance
- Physical Education
- Anticipated High School History
- Anticipated Chemistry Teacher
- Leave Replacement Elementary School Teacher (3rd Grade)
- Anticipated Leave Replacement Middle School Language Arts Teacher
- Home Instruction Teachers
- Substitutes (Certified Candidates preferred)
- Substitute Custodians
We prefer Certified Teachers but will consider individuals holding a Substitute Certificate.
Click here to apply for a 2017-2018 Substitute Teacher Position.
Download the following forms:
Please see the State of New Jersey Department of Education Website http://www.state.nj.us/education for information on obtaining your criminal history review: Fingerprinting, ePayments
Please bring your resume to the interview along with originals of the following documentation:
- Teaching Certificate or Substitute Certificate
- Criminal History Review
- Mantoux Test (obtained within the last 6 months)
- Original Transcripts (unopened and sealed)
- Valid New Jersey Driver's License
- Social Security Card
- Oath of Allegiance
Please contact Mrs. Kamras via email at email@example.com using "Substitute 2017-2018" in the subject line to set up an interview or if you have any questions.