- This year, Drama Club will present Annie, JR.
- The show dates have been moved up to April 1 & 2, 2020 (before Spring Break), therefore auditions and practices will begin earlier than usual
- Our NEW Club Website is updated regularly. Please bookmark and visit the Website when you can! www.tinyurl.com/kcsdramaclub
- Auditions will be held on October 29-30, 2019 and will last approximately 5 minutes each. A Google Form Audition Application is available on the Club Website and Google Classroom. Audition Times will be first-come, first-served, so please encourage your child(ren) to apply as soon as possible. Information regarding parts and songs are also available on the Club Website. Please encourage your student(s) to review the audition information prior to the Interest Meeting (10/15/19) and Audition Meeting (10/16/19) so they can come ready with questions!
- Our Annual Parent Meeting will be on Monday, November 11, 2019, from 6-8:30 pm. I will meet with parents while children can enjoy watching Annie (the movie) in order to gear up for the show. I would love to make this a potluck dinner event so we can relax and take some time to get to know each other. Let me know if you'd be interested in bringing a dish or dessert.
- Our Winter Fundraiser this year will be held on January 23, 2020, and will be a fantastic Mystery Evening Event. Drama Students will have roles to help YOU solve "The Mystery in the Library." More details are coming soon!
- Join our Remind Classroom by texting the code @kcsdrama19 to 81010 (Text messages are FREE!) You can also receive updates via Twitter and Facebook
I am looking forward to continuing the amazing program that Ms. Fuller built. If you have any questions, please reach out to me directly.
Mrs. Emily Iannotta